Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Assist in the provision of comprehensive personnel, financial and administrative support service. As well as general administrative duties, you will undertake data input, process correspondence, prepare statistical information, minute meetings and maintain the filing system. To assist in the provision of a comprehensive personnel, financial and administrative support service.
1. to undertake data input, update and retrieval in respect of the undernoted computerised systems and fulfil computer housekeeping responsibilities.
* - absence management system
* - personnel system
* - electronic registry
* - correspondence tracking system
Clerical job description
2. To administer Personal Development Review and systems for all staff.
3. To process routine correspondence and requests from clients.
4. To maintain the filing system within the administration unit.
5. To undertake administrative duties in respect of absence management.
6. To assist in the maintenance of the divisional inventory of equipment and furnishings.
7. To prepare statistical information as required.
8. To minute divisional management meetings as required.
9. To undertake general administrative duties including telephone enquiries, photocopying and distribution of mail/wage slips. [cont right]
10. To maintain imprest accounting system and be responsible for cash handling and banking.
11. To process invoices through the IT system.
12. To assist in the maintenance of personnel records.
13. To process expense claims and fuel receipt documentation.
14. To process overtime, rent allowance and expenses returns for divisional personnel.
15. To order, control and monitor divisional stationery and supplies.
16. The foregoing list of duties is illustrative, not exhaustive, accordingly there may be a requirement to undertake other duties consistent with the grade/post, as determined by management. Clerical job description
* -Relevant educational qualification or
* -Previous relevant clerical experience in an office environment
* -Alert, willing to learn.
* -Ability to exercise sound judgement and to work under pressure either individually or as part of a team.
* -Good communication skills both orally and in written work.
* Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks
* -Knowledge/experience of computerized office equipment.
* -Adaptable/flexible to meet the demands of the job.
Free job description Clerical