Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
The Client Solutions Manager is responsible for orchestrating and managing all aspects of the production of client advertising campaigns from the initial briefing through to the delivery of the campaign on time and on budget.
Making a critical contribution to pre-sales activities as well as managing the production and successful delivery of campaigns, the Client Solutions Manager:
· Supports the global Ad Sales team in defining innovative solutions for clients and agencies
· Owns the production of best in class, TV, digital and cross-media solutions for clients
· Manages the delivery of small and large productions (from £30K to £250K)
· Controls budgets in line with Ad revenues assigned for both on-line and airtime projects
· Uses expert knowledge of Photoshop, Excel and PowerPoint to develop high quality responses to briefs, pitches and presentations
· Develop rapid and comprehensive responses to briefs that excite the client / agency and meet or exceed the exacting quality and content standards required by Client Solutions senior management
· Attend joint client / agency meetings with sales to position the value and contribution of Client Solutions with the customer and to present creative concepts
· Look beyond the brief and proactively suggest alternative creative approaches
· With Sales, co-present on pitches to provide concept and production information
· Draw on experience of past campaigns to offer creative ideas to clients / agencies and broaden their perspective on possible solutions
Working with In House Teams
· Liaise with the Client Solutions Production teams to ensure that all produced material is delivered as briefed and budgeted
· With Sales, manage communications with customers / clients / agencies updating them on campaign progress and managing and meeting their expectations from Client Solutions
· Work closely with editorial teams to generate ideas, create concepts and execute on campaign delivery
· Liaise with technical teams so that online campaigns interface correctly with micro sites
Knowledge & Experience
· In depth understanding of Advertising market
· Commercial film and TV production best practice
· Ad products
· Creative Selling Techniques
· In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
· HTML an advantage
· Media research, measurement & currency
· Ofcom regulations
· International business practices
· Competition – TV and digital
· Working across cultures
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· 8+ years in the Advertising industry of which 5+ in TV / digital production – preferably in a busy international environment
· Production Management overseeing multiple locations and meeting revenue and margin targets
· Experience with blue-chip clients and agencies
· Accurate budget management - complex cross-country budget management experience preferred
· Successful track record of managing superior, colleague and customer expectations to deliver high quality projects on time and within budget
Free job description Client Solutions Manager
· Displays patience and cultural sensitivity in communications with agencies / clients, in-country resources and colleagues
· Consult with the sales teams on new business opportunities and provide expert advice on Client Solutions creative and production capabilities
· Take briefs from sales and/or directly from clients / agencies
· Research the background and context of a proposed campaign to gain a comprehensive understanding of the communication objectives of the client / customer
· Gather data on previous campaigns (inc competitor) to inform the Client Solutions response to briefs
· Provide sales with materials for client / agency pitches, developing creative solutions and content to meet the brief and adhere to budget requirements ; preparing presentations and pitches