Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To provide Consultant Medical staff with a comprehensive secretarial service based on their individual requirements. The post is designed to provide a link between specific medical staff, their patients, their colleagues and other health care professionals concerned with the treatment of patients.
Clinic Typist Job Description
10. Maintaining detailed information regarding movement of case notes via the hospital’s computerised Tracker System
11. Liaising with other departments, hospitals etc as appropriate
12. Providing some cover for absent colleagues where possible.
13. Any other duties that may be required to assist in the smooth running of the department.
1. Maintaining a good communication link with patients, other medical colleagues, diagnostic departments etc, and ensuring an effective and caring service to the patients concerned.
2. Maintaining the discipline and protocol of clerical procedures within the overall framework of the Organisation.
3. Liaison with clinic clerks concerning out-patient referrals and attendances and the notification of changes to planned clinic sessions.
4. Opening and distributing mail appropriate to the service
5. Audio typing of letters and other correspondence
6. Taking telephone messages and dealing with enquiries
7. Ensuring all results of investigations, x-rays and case notes held by the secretary are available for out-patient clinics and wards.
8. Ensuring investigation results and all other documents are filed in correct order within case notes, once they have been checked by medical staff.
9. Check outstanding investigations on a regular basis and take follow up action where required.
Previous experience in a similar environment
Excellent word processing skills
GCSE English or equivalent
RSA Stage II Word Processing or equivalent
Excellent communication skills.
Display tact and diplomacy where appropriate.
Good team player.
Able to demonstrate flexibility in the organisation of workload.
Can work quickly and accurately