Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Primarily responsible for delivering and supporting all elements of the Radiology Departments Clinical IT systems including hardware, software, messaging and the Image Archive. To ensure a secure, stable and robust infrastructure is implemented and maintained for the delivery of the Organisation Clinical Applications and associated systems including PACS, Cris and the Radiology Image Archive.
Free job description Clinical IT Support Specialist
1) Primarily responsible for delivering and supporting all elements of the Radiology Departments Clinical IT systems including hardware, software, messaging and the Image Archive.
2) Primarily responsible for configuring and maintaining any hardware regards Radiology Departments Clinical IT systems.
3) Specialised support, to include the diagnosis / fixing of faults and Issues in regards to all aspects of the Organisation PACS system.
4) To provide specialised support to radiology and non-radiology users of the Radiology Departments Clinical IT systems.
General training qualifications
Other specific attainments Degree level education or minimum 3 years working experience in a relevant specialised IT environment.
A recognised computing qualification or training.
Previous level of responsibility Communicating with end users in a Technical and non-technical manner.
Specialised / proven experience of support / maintenance and development of Applications running on a UNIX based Sun Solaris hardware or Other Server environment.
Experience of implementing backup disaster recovery and fault tolerance strategies.
Experience of liaising and negotiating with third parties for the provision of IT services / developments / project Previous experience of producing technical systems documentation / policies
Ability to produce policies & procedures relevant to specialised area
Sound analytical and organisational skills.
Willingness to take on new developments and new skills.
Minimum 3 years experience of:
Applications support system running on a UNIX based system or other server OS and Application interfacing experience using a recognised format such as HL7 or Dicom messaging
5)Provide cover \ support for the PACS\Cris coordinator in their absence.
6)Provide technical support to Consultant Radiologists in their use of the Tele-Radiology system
1)Attend regular meetings and communicate at a detailed level with other specialist IT staff, to influence the planning, support and development, of current / future developments from your specialist area.
2)Working under own initiative and utilising technical publications, Internet resources etc… to analyse / evaluate new development techniques and tools to ensure that the department stays abreast, at a technical level of advancements in your specialist area
3) Keep abreast of National IT initiatives and with developments / changes to infrastructure affecting your specialised area such as those outlined in the National Programme for IT.
4) Ensure that appropriate levels of security and disaster recovery are continually developed / maintained for all elements of the Radiology Departments Clinical IT systems.
1) Ensuring software / hardware upgrades, are reviewed and maintained on the Radiology Departments Clinical IT systems.
2) Work with the Clinical IT Manager to produce information policies and procedures in your specialised area and design methods for enforcing and monitoring such policies.
3) Responsible for ensuring that sensitive data and IT kit is disposed of according to approved methods
4) Communicate with external hardware and software suppliers via meetings, telephone or email at a highly specialised and complex level, to ensure the correct purchasing of the Clinical IT systems equipment and maintenance of existing Clinical IT equipment.
5) Assist in office / clinical area planning / moves in aspects related to IT / your specialist area act on own.
1. To provide training to radiology and non-radiology users of Clinical IT systems.
2. To provide training to Consultant Radiologists in their use of the Tele-Radiology system