Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To support the Customer Services Management team in providing coaching and support to Customer Service Representatives maximising the performance and effectiveness of the teams.
Free job description Coach Customer services
* - Identify development needs
* - Deliver Coaching (against plans) to support ongoing improvement, aligned to company cuture
* - Work collaboratively with CSRs to ensure all Coaching records are up to date
* - Drive revenue/ investment through encouraging CSRs to recognise buying signals and promote company products as a result
* - Actively feedback findings from Call Coach and develop and deliver appropriate Coaching plans to support an improvement in Customer Satisfaction
* - Contribute to weekly Call Coach Calibration Sessions to be lead by Coach Manager (to ensure consistency in call quality)
* - Pro-actively identify knowledge gaps following the implementation of any major change
Coach Customer services job description
- Work with CSRs to ensure full adherence to process and policy at all times
* - Act as a role model in order that Team Players recognise the need for a flexible approach
* - Contribute to developing an upbeat and supportive team culture
* - Work collaboratively with other Coaches (Peer Group) to share learning and best practice
The role holder will work closely with the Customer Service Management Team and the Training function to ensure the appropriate coaching solutions are implemented, contributing significantly to the development of a "coaching culture" within Customer Services.