Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To work as part of the marketing and communications team with specific responsibility for specific disciplines.
* Work with Head of communications and senior management to establish the communications plan that will support the teams` business strategies
* Lead and evaluate communications activity for the team in line with the communications strategy including:
* Development and cultivation of new and existing internal communications channels
* External media relations including monitoring coverage and opportunities in key trade publications, selling in stories and dealing with media enquiries
* Identify and coordinate participation in key external events and awards for the sector
* Support the teams in maintaining the presentation and communication of the brand
* Coordinating the production of marketing collaterals including some video
* Updating of web content on company website
* Ensure business is represented in all relevant directories
Assist with maintenance of a team intranet site
* Maintaining a communications budget
* Work on campaigns and initiatives and to ensure coordination of activity with other business units and group activities.
* Public relations degree level knowledge with a good understanding of general marketing communications practice
* Extensive experience in a business to business communications environment
* Proven IT skills in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of InDesign or at least design and creativity experience would be advantageous
* Good copywriting and editing skills
* Ability to structure and write reports, business cases and plans in support of activity
* Experience of briefing external suppliers of design, new media and event management services
* Knowledge of the sector would be advantageous.
Business Manager job description
Free job description Communications Manager