Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
Creative Manager job description www.free-job-descriptions.com
The role is responsible for providing a quality design, product development and approval service for consumer products licensing and Directly Sourced Product (DSP). Will ensure the product development proceeds smoothly and achieves production deadlines, maintaining a high degree of design integrity and commercial competitiveness.
• Develop relationships with rights owners to maximise brand potential. Work closely with rights owners and where necessary mediate between licensees and rights owners to overcome specific design and market needs as well as technical requirements of licensees and retailers without loss of brand integrity.
• Through strong market awareness supply inspiration for the development of line extensions, promoting longevity of Brands for both licenses and DSP activity. This will require a high degree of product innovation, visualization, trend awareness and design guidance, so that is recognised as having a USP in its creative and design capabilities.
• Actively evaluate product development needs of partners beyond core brand materials. Manage development of creative materials from photoshoots through to Style Guides, under the direction and budget agreed with the Creative Director, including the commissioning of illustrators, designers and printers, as required.
• Ensure that all product follows the design requirements of the relevant brand through adherence to the relevant Style Guide and that the necessary ethical and brand protection and rights requirements are featured on all product and packaging.
• Create a professional, pro-active relationship with retail teams in conjunction with the Marketing and Sourcing Teams for DSP - ensuring a high degree of commercial awareness and knowledge of market demands.
• Manage Creative Executive team with Marketing, Sales and Retail departments to pull together inspiration boards and product development plans for presentation purposes.
• Manage Creative Development Executives developing staff and overseeing relationships with rights owners, internal teams and licensees.
• Provide a quality design service to licensees and DSP initiatives, ensuring a high degree of design input, rangeplanning and creative and commercial guidance to maximise the brand and commercial potential of the portfolio. Work with all relevant teams and stakeholders to ensure development is strategic, on brand and adheres to all product development and approval requirements.
• Creative thinking
• Influencing & networking
• Commercial acumen
• Strategic thinking
• Project Management
• Communication and presentation skills.
Art and/or design is desirable
Substantial experience in international product design and development role
Strong communication and influencing skills
Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external partners
Commercial awareness and an understanding of the global toy markets
Good visualisation/design skills working with Illustrator and Photoshop
A relevant creative design qualification to degree level desirable
Free job description Creative Manager
The post will be directly responsible for product development from concept through to production on assigned brands. The role will work closely with both licensees and DSP teams to ensure creative excellence and integrity across all brands.