Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Creative Marketing Executive job description
Management of the day to day delivery of marketing content either in-house or through working with creative agencies, to deliver a coherent, consistent experience for audiences. This role requires the development of close working relationships with counterparts in the Brand teams to ensure creative content delivers on Brand Strategies, and with the Media Engagement team to ensure that content is distributed through the most effective media channels.
Creative Group Execs will be assigned a coherent set of brands to manage across a range of platforms and genres
• Develop relevant, integrated and cost effective cross media marketing campaigns across a coherent set of brands to deliver creative excellence against campaign briefs, audience reach targets and brand objectives
• Establish great working relationships with colleagues in the Brand team to ensure clarity of positioning, and ensure effective translation of brand understanding and objectives into creative output
• Work as part of an integrated Brand and Creative Marketing team to deliver the highest priority campaigns
• Work with Brand and Media Engagement teams to agree appropriate media channels and develop campaign media strategies
• Produce the creative briefs and ensure that marketing communications are characterised by the highest creative standards
• Agree budget allocation with Brand Teams and be responsible for ensuring campaigns are delivered within budgets and within agreed timeframes
• Contribute to regular reviews with Brand Teams to review core campaign output
• Help manage editorial stakeholders as part of a coordinated approach, led by the Brand teams
• Evaluate and learn through ensuring appropriate analysis and measurement of campaigns
• Ensure all marketing and communications activity is correctly complied (as per Brand guidelines) and is in line with Editorial Guidelines
• Manage and mitigate risks and resolve and escalate issues as required
• Contribute to the development of annual strategic marketing plans to enable Brand teams to make appropriate marketing investment decisions
• Keep ahead of developments in the field of marketing and technology/digital trends, maintaining links with the industry and incorporating into marketing plans where relevant
• Drive efficiency and effectiveness in everything the delivers to provide value for money for licence fee payers
• Comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines, and be aware of responsibilities under the safety policy
• Comply with the ’s policies on Diversity and to apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role
• Experience in the delivery of multi-media campaigns within broadcasting or an industry with a similar brand facing business
• A deep understanding of marketing techniques including qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Experience in delivery of in-house and third party creative resources
• An impressive record of creative achievement and driving creative innovation from team members
• Experience of leading the way in new digital and social media campaigns
• Experience of budget management and ensuring the efficient use of resources
• Experience of driving collaboration across organisational boundaries
• Experience of managing critical stakeholder relationships
• A full understanding of editorial and other compliance policies
• Understanding of Brands, and knowledge of the broadcasting industry and a demonstrable interest in its output
• Strong project management skills, and budget management skills
• A highly analytical approach, able to critically evaluate ideas and information
• Effective written and verbal communication, with good presentation skills
• Able to embrace change, and make improvements to working practices
• A successful team leader, able to manage self, campaigns and campaign teams within a complex matrix environment
• A level of interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to enable the post holder to influence senior internal and external stakeholders