Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Free job description CSD Developer
The developer is responsible for the production of the interface aspects of software and the translation of specifications into physical design assets. The focus of the developer role will be on building new features and enhancements to the sites, but also covers providing ongoing support to existing features as required. Working outside normal business hours will not normally be required, although this may occur on an occasional basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Develop web sites, applications and rich multi-media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications
• Produce UI assets (HTML, CSS, graphics, video and rich media) in adherence to departmental standards
• Work closely with other UI and back-end developers to integrate the UI according to departmental standards and processes
• Work with design agencies and the user experience team to develop user interface concepts that support the intended business purpose
• Liaise with ad agencies and internal sales team to produce specification for advertising features and microsites
o Monitor and log new day-to-day requests coming in to the development team
o Ensure that the team’s task board and electronic task tracking system are an accurate reflection of one another
• Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritisation
• Proactively keep abreast of industry developments, skills and technologies and share information, ideas and best practice with other design team members and divisions
• Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work
• Engage professionally with customers when required
• Work independently and/or within a team as the work requires
• Work within the boundaries of our agile working methodology
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Experience of user interface development
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Significant exposure working on B2C websites, or equivalent B2B sites or applications
• Ability to understand business requirements and provide creative UI and technical solutions that work within the technical boundaries
• Excellent working knowledge of HTML/XHTML and CSS and appropriate editing tools
• PHP experience
• Excellent working knowledge of cross-browser issues on both PC and Mac
• Experience of working within an agile software development environment
• Comfortable with Photoshop, able to cut up creative templates and mock up page designs
• Active interest in and knowledge of User Experience design
• Information architecture
• Rapid prototyping tools and techniques
• User testing
• Accessibility standards and best practice
• Usability standards and best practice
• Appreciation of design considerations; sympathetic to layout, typography and colour
• Good attention to detail
• Competent working on both PC and Mac platforms
• Flash and ActionScript 3
• Experience working with content management systems
•Liaise with third party ad agencies to ensure appropriate tracking is implemented to their requirements
•Provide input into the design of software systems, offering advice and thoughts and providing feedback
•Estimate the time and materials required to complete project requirements
• Integrate all coded pages into our content management system and write scripts to enable dynamic updating of content
• Build editing screens using our content management system to the requirements of the editorial teams
Accurately log time for completed tasks
• Work within project timelines and budgets
• On a rotating basis with other members of the development team: