Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Data Cleanse job description
The role of Data Cleanser is for inputting data from information provided by sales teams and client services in order to set up the trigger for the process of Ingest and fulfilment with the new platform. The priority of this role is ensuring all digital work orders are correctly entered into the system to commence the Ingest and fulfillment processes.
• Creating data and liaising with Ingest Operator for attributes that are required to trigger Ingest and fulfilment processes.
• Communicating to the fulfilment team that these attributes have been requested and when completed.
• Support the Senior Executive by highlighting issues, risks and dependencies with the data
• Research and investigate data irregularities/anomalies
• Execute plan for dealing with data anomalies against criteria
• Source and populate missing data
• Manage conflicting data
• Assist ingest Operator with ingest requests.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Experience in a support function is required.
• Strong ability to collect, analyse information in a systematic manner that results in problems
and solutions being identified.
• Good attention to detail and accuracy is required..
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to interact successfully with internal colleagues, and third-parties.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously.
• The ability to research for criteria such as asset and version types using internal systems.
• Ability to analyse & problem-solving (Intermediate).
• Strong computer and processing skills, particularly in Excel,