Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The data controller will work closely with the research nurse to support them with regards to the entry, collection, and management of data for clinical trials
To work closely with the research nurse and provide support to other clinical and scientific staff carrying out clinical trials or other research. This may involve:
1. Data collection.
2. Data entry.
3. Support the research staff with providing and managing documentation.
4. Being responsible for study/trial data quality.
5. Ensure that patient confidentiality, data protection, and access conform to trial/study, Organisation and legal requirements.
6. Liaising with pharmaceutical companies or researchers to ensure compliance with trial protocols with regards to data handling.
7. Attend at any training required by pharmaceutical companies or other bodies.
8. Support clinical staff with completing ethical committee and R&D paperwork.
Data Controller job description
1. Perform treatment/patient audits for the haemophilia and Thrombosis services.
2. Provide assistance to staff in analysing/presenting data for surveys and reports.
3. Provide support to the database manager.
4. Provide general IT support to clinical and non-clinical staff if required.
5. Any other duties commensurate with grade
1. Be responsible for own professional development in conjunction with the objectives identified at Appraisal and the service.
2. Adhere to all Organisation policies and any relevant national agreements with regard to:
• Infection Control
• Health and Safety at Work
• Drug Administration
• Fire and Accidents
• Lifting and Handling
• Patients Charter Standards and Rights
• Documentation i.e. Record Keeping
• Development and Maintenance of Clinical Quality
1. The management of risk is the responsibility of everyone and will be achieved within a progressive, honest, and open environment.
2. Staff will be provided with the necessary education, training and support to enable them to meet this responsibility. Staff should be familiar with the:
• Major Incident Policy
• Fire Policy
• and should make themselves familiar with the ‘local response’ plan and their role within that response.
Responsibilities for health & safety
The post holder is responsible for ensuring that all duties and responsibilities of this post are carried out in compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, Statutory Regulations and Organisation Policies and Procedures. This will be supported by the provision of training and specialist advice where required.
Experience of data collection and analysis.
Experience working in a ORGANISATION Clinical or Research environment.
Knowledge of information governance.
Experience in the use, maintenance, and manipulation of databases.
Experience of the design and maintenance of Access databases.
Be able to plan own workload.
Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
Worked in a clinical setting.
Knowledge of healthcare IT systems.
Good communication skills
Excellent care and attention to written detail
Education and qualifications
Degree or equivalent
HND/HNC or equivalent Qualification or demonstrable experience of IT skills or using/managing databases.
ECDL or MOS
Proficient in Microsoft Office 2003 (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010