Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Data Entry Clerk Job Description
To input data onto IMED database and ensure data is updated according to information stored on iSOFT Patient Centre.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the multidisciplinary team
• Maintain patient confidentiality
Patient Safety, Quality Improvement and Patient Experience
• The post holder will ensure compliance with the Trust’s Risk Management Policies and Procedures. These describe the Trust’s commitment to risk management, the recognition that our aim is to protect patients, staff and visitors from harm and stress that all staff have a responsibility to minimise risk.
• To participate in an annual appraisal with relevant reviews and to follow your personal development plan as agreed with your line manager.
• Maintain the knowledge and skills necessary to perform your role effectively and ensure evidence of competence is provided to line manager
• Recognise own limitations and seek advice when appropriate, identifying own learning needsto discuss with line manager / appraiser.
• Assist in maintaining a clean and tidy environment at all times
• Report any concerns or problems to line manager
• Undertake all mandatory training
• Participate in ward meetings
Good interpersonal skills
Excellent Communication Skills
Be able to cope with demanding work
Good time keeper
Ability to work to deadlines
Attention to detail
Basic computer skills including window based operating systems Email, Excel, PAS
• Input data from nursing notes onto IMED database.
• Update previously entered data
• Request patient notes where necessary
• Tracking and transporting notes
• Deal with telephone enquiries, take messages accurately, give information and advice (not
medical) to GP’s, patients, relatives and other staff involved with the patient in a manner
responsive to customer needs and in accordance with Trust procedures, resolving appropriate
• To be aware of Health and Safety regulations within the office environment
• Liaise effectively with Estates Department with regard to faulty equipment and office repairs.
• Provide administrative support to the secretarial/administration team
• Collect and collate pathological results, x-ray results and any other clinical test results, ensure that these are drawn to the attention of the relevant medical staff and signed before being filed in notes, and ensure any action is taken with minimal delay. Keep track of patients to ensure they are not lost in the system and avoid unnecessary delays.