Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To assist with the day-to-day administration of supplier returns, including verification, data loading, error correction and contact with suppliers.
1. Verify and load supplier returns into a database, resolve any resulting issues and correct any errors.
2. Contact suppliers by email and telephone to chase outstanding returns and resolve any problems with returns already submitted.
3. Act as first point of contact for queries from suppliers and Category Teams.
4. Production of ad hoc information as and when required.
5. Input and maintain supplier and framework data on relevant systems.
6. Be flexible to cover other data assistant positions and perform ad hoc duties for the Data Executive as and when required.
Knowledge and Skills Required
1. IT literate, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and relational databases.
2. Attention to detail when updating database records and correcting errors.
3. Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
4. Candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the following using MS Excel
Understanding of the principles of spreadsheets
Ability to sort, filter and subtotal data in spreadsheets
Ability to format cells and sheets
Ability to create simple formulae
Ability to write and run simple macros
Candidate must be able to demonstrate the following using MS Access
Understanding of the principles of a relational database
Ability to open, sort and filter tables
Ability to write and run queries and output the results to MS Excel
Ability to modify existing forms
Data Entry Job Description