Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To develop and maintain robust quality information systems.
• To improve the quality of data
• To create monthly management reports against the indicators
• To analyse budgetary spend
• To identify trends in information and areas for improvement
• To write adhoc data searches as required and analyse results
• Provide system training for new and existing employees
• To carry out clinical audits in liaison with clinical staff
• Project Work: Investigate and carry through new initiatives
• Maintenance of Intranet and website
• To be the first point of contact for hardware/software problems
Knowledge of data inc. hierarchical coding systems
Proven data manipulation and analytical skills
Knowledge of constructing data searches
Basic IT hardware/software knowledge
Thorough knowledge of MS office
Compliance with clinical & financial confidentiality
An understanding of Research and the skills, protocols and ethics involved.
Ability to think strategically
Educated to post A level standard
Data Manager job description
• Liaise with outside agencies
• Management of computerised appointment system
• To ensure effective use of electronic document management system
• Assist with the development of strategic and organisational procedures and policies
• To work Management to ensure operates within budget.
• Attend management and team meetings as required.
• Responsibility for staff management and training within the Data team
• To carry out appraisals for Data team staff.
• Any other duties commensurate as required
• To undertake appropriate training to meet individual