Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Free job description DB2 and Business Objects BOXi Developer
To work on the reporting and archive system (Digital Archive) and develop the database objects and functions deployed on IBM DB2. Also to develop and support a range of Business Objects reports/universes to deliver the Management and Operational reporting requirements of the Digital Archive. To enhance the system to meet new requirements, to provide development support and maintenance.
• Participate in technical design workshops to understand requirements and provide detailed development estimates for planned tranches of work.
• Work within a team consisting of business analysts, technical architect, developers and testers.
• Refactor existing and develop as required new database objects to meet the functional, non-functional and user interface requirements for the Archive Reporting System.
• Webi development of reports on Business Objects XI R3.
• Best practice universe design and development.
• Strong database design and implementation experience on IBM DB2.
• Strong stored procedure development experience on IBM DB2.
• Strong knowledge of BOXi R3.
• Proven experience of delivering complex reporting capabilities using the BoXi toolset.
• Experience of database version source control, build, integration, unit testing and deployment using Subversion, Hudson.
• Experience of database tuning and optimization.
• Strong database security mentality.
• Strong delivery and quality focus.
• Knowledge of software design, development and maintenance processes.
• Have a degree in Electronics, Physics, Computer Science or a related subject.
• Experience of working on Enterprise scale technology solutions is desirable.
•Support the creation of unit tests for developed web services, and regression unit tests for existing web services that sit on top of the database.
•Support the creation of build and unit test scripts to be run under Continuous Integration using Hudson, Maven and Subversion.
• Support the creation of build and unit test scripts to be run under Continuous Integration using Hudson, Maven and Subversion.
• Provide database level documentation.
• Input into technical documentation and creation of operational run books.
• Work within quality and information security standards.
• Keep sight of end-to-end functionality rather than just focussing on individual tasks.
• To develop, test, release and document applications using best software engineering practices to ensure timely service delivery and ease of maintenance.
• To assist the platform operations team with service launches and maintenance by providing timely service adoption documentation, training and assistance with problem resolution.
• To develop tools and strategies to improve the effectiveness of the development process.
• To undertake forward development work and to collaborate effectively exploit new technologies to enhance the applications and service infrastructure.
• To keep abreast of developments in software engineering and technologies