Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Delivery Co-ordinator Job Description
The department offers a range of media handling and processing products including the preservation and restoration of archive film and videotape formats, digital file manipulation and trails and promotions sound and editing. New investment will enable expansion of existing services and the development of new products.
The post holder will be responsible for providing high standards of customer service whilst optimising resources and revenue in the delivery of services to Digital Media Solutions customers.
1. To ensure excellent customer service delivery throughout Digital Media Solutions’ processes, with a proactive approach.
2. To optimise the utilisation of resources and input onto the scheduling system.
3. To manage stock control, equipment bookings, hires and book kit as appropriate.
4. To respond to the demands of a highly pressurised environment, being aware of customer needs and fluctuating demands, and reacting positively to these changing circumstances.
5. To respond to queries on the day and refer technical, operational and commercial problems appropriately.
6. To be an authoritative point of contact for Digital Media Solutions customers, able to advise on the best technical solutions and services and the costs therein.
7. Liaise closely with internal and external contacts and customers to ensure that project and booking materials are made available when required, providing accurate material and process information to customers and colleagues, and arranging movement as appropriate.
Required Knowledge, Experience & Skills
1. A clear understanding of customer service and experience building customer relationships.
2. A thorough knowledge of digital media processes, and an understanding of how technological changes will affect the broadcast industry..
3. A demonstrable interest in new technology.
4. Knowledge of technical standards for the broadcast industry as a whole, and of Transmission and International distribution standards.
5. Be able to demonstrate and provide evidence of highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
7. IT skills are essential with experience of booking and scheduling systems preferred.
8. The ability to work co-operatively with other post production service providers and specialists.
9. A strong team working ethic is required.
10. A flexible approach to work is essential with a practical approach to problem solving.
8. To be responsible for monitoring and reporting project progression, the collation of costs and invoicing.
9. To allocate resources in the most cost efficient manner to ensure optimum utilisation and revenue.
10. To book agency and freelance staff, negotiate rates and ensure the most cost efficient solution.
11. To give feedback on staff, agency and freelance individual’s performance in order to ensure continued improvements in customer service.
12. Contribute to improving existing services and developing new ones to ensure we maintain revenue and seek opportunities to grow it.