Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Delivery Team Leader Job Description
THE department offers a range of media handling and processing products including the preservation and restoration of archive film and videotape formats, digital file manipulation and trails and promotions sound and editing. New investment will enable expansion of existing services and the development of new products.
The post holder will be responsible for the tactical organisation of facilities and staff for specific contracts ensuring optimum utilisation and revenue delivery. They will be a daily point of reference for resolving operational issues affecting the delivery of services. The Delivery Team Leader will take responsibility for the line management of staff and supervision of agency staff and manage and resolve any issues affecting the workplace.
1. Excellent knowledge of digital media systems, software and working practices.
2. Knowledge of how technological changes will affect the industry.
3. Ability to analyse and interpret financial data.
4. Ability to apply strategic thinking.
5. Strong planning and organising skills across a broad spectrum of requirements.
6. Self motivated and able to work effectively on their own.
7. Excellent communication and influencing skills.
8. Customer focused with previous success at delivering excellent customer service.
9. Able to demonstrate commercial leadership and business acumen.
10. The ability to prioritise under pressure in a range of situations.
11. Ability to handle conflict effectively.
12. An innovative, flexible, calm and proactive approach to problem solving.
13. Ability to direct and maintain quality of delivery.
14. Strong team player.
1. To establish and maintain effective relationships with key customers and have a detailed understanding of their business whilst ensuring all opportunities are acted upon.
2. To understand the services offered ensuring excellent standards of delivery.
3. To translate business strategy and vision into operational plans.
4. To create and deliver quotes, working collaboratively to ensure a consistent approach across the pillar.
5. To work closely with the Operations Manager developing revenue and workload forecasts.
6. To support the Delivery Co-ordinators in resolving any potential conflicts in a timely and conclusive way.
7. To create mechanisms for monitoring delivery to ensure standards are upheld.
8. To manage relationships with both suppliers and contractors, assuming responsibility for seamless customer service experience, whilst achieving business objectives.
9. To co-ordinate and manage the impacts on operations from THE ORGANISATION Workplace and Johnson Controls, liaising and communicating as appropriate.
10. To liaise with relevant staff to provide an integrated approach to project management and delivery and optimise the utilisation of staff and facilities.
11. To resolve short term operational issues and feedback to relevant stakeholders.
12. To manage people, taking responsibility for appraisals and disciplinary issues, and contribute to providing appropriate support, feedback, training and development opportunities.
13. To carry out safety inspections and provide a co-ordinating role in implementing Health and Safety standards and policies.
14. To be responsible for managing and co-ordinating the maintenance of kit and breakdown repairs.
15. To contribute to general good housekeeping on site.