Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Demand Planner job description
To provide analytical sales support and financial reporting to drive or monitor business trends/revenue results. Charged with reporting and analyzing shipment, POS, inventory, and syndicated data to support selling strategies for key customers. Development and monitoring of Account Specific A&P spending and provide key input for account level Contribution Margin analysis.
o Work with customer proprietary POS/IT systems and data output.
• Manage syndicated and customer data to assist in strategic program development
• Assist in conducting store audits and surveys to document pricing and competitive activity.
• Provide major support for the development of account presentations.
• Provide post promotional analysis to sales team (account promotions and national advertising) as necessary.
• Identify channel dynamics across all COTs.
• Assist in understanding and analyzing customer dynamics with the focus on improving retail merchandising and seasonal opportunities.
• Assist the SVP Sales and HQ team with information/data as required
• Familiarity with Key Account Planning
• Knowledge of Retailers (prior sales experience is very valuable);
• BA or BS in business studies is preferred
• Minimum 5 years of consumer products sales, trade marketing/category management, or sales analysis experience is required
• The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate career progress to date and would be considered to be: promotable, and having a high degree of business savvy/intelligence
• Minimum 2 years working in a corporate office environment
• Demonstrated advance command of the following software applications:
Word, Excel, Power Point; knowledge of COGNOS is valuable.
Additional Requirements of the position:
• Well organized!
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to develop analytical processes and tracking methods
• Ability to understand and maneuver between customer information
sources/systems and corporate systems
• Ability to manage large volumes of data and analysis simultaneously
• High analytical and problem solving skills. Very precise
• Strong organization and follow-up skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
• Proven ability to work effectively with people at all levels
• Support the sales team with the day to day account management functions as required
o Develop with Sales Management all Key Account Plans including promotional planning, $ support levels, price tracking and opportunity /gap analysis
o Maintain and keep updated Account Assortment and Door Chart database
o Develop and maintain Key Account /Independents actual sales tracking vs. forecast/budget analysis
o Participate in the development of the annual account business plan process
• Maintain necessary databases including set up of new items, pricing documentation, and tracking performance to ensure sales goals are met.
• Review and analyze account POS information for the sales team to assist in assessing the state of the business and to find opportunities for growth.
o Utilize and implement available pos /scan data and develop systems to generate analysis against category, segment, class of trades, and consumption.