Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions-medical careers, medical software, doctor jobs
To identify callers home/work location and link to local dental services and refer as appropriate.
To refer callers to other advice lines or PALS as appropriate.
To contact on call dentist when necessary
To book county wide dental appointment for unregistered patients or Out of Hours callers with a dental problem.
To record all information to enable monitoring of call outcomes against access standards.
To assist with the administration and clerical duties for running the Dental Helpline and maintaining the database.
To take Out of Hours messages for PCDS arrange
appointments and pass on messages to the relevant Access Centre or Head Quarters.
To support Saturday morning Out of Hours clinical sessions with telephone triage.
To cover for other helpline assistants for holidays and sickness.
Any other duties as reasonably required.
Where necessary we may need to call employees at home.
Dental Advice job description
Skills / Knowledge
• Able to work using own initiative
• Able to prioritise and organise own workload to time specified deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task
• Understanding of the issues surrounding confidentiality.
• Ability to understand and interpret written and oral information
• Customer focused
• Ability to work alone
• Diplomatic with problem solving approach
• Personable and flexible, able to adapt and accommodate change
• Self motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to work as a team member
• Able to deal with people in difficult and delicate situations, and responding to people with respect and sensitivity
To provide information, advice and help to patients making enquiries about dental services.
To provide triage for patients with a dental problem and no regular dentist.
To provide Out of Hours triage cover
To follow triage algorithm for patients with a dental problem and refer as appropriate.
• Experience of developing and using administration and clerical systems.
• Previous experience in the ORGANISATION.
• Previous experience in working in workforce information setting