Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Design Coordinator job description
· Effective communicator.
· Liaison with Design consultants, statutory bodies, subcontractors, client team and our own project staff.
· Commercially and technically aware.
· Carry out design content checks and buildability reviews, including option analyses and the championing of Value Management and Value
· Chairing of Design meetings.
· Coordination of Subcontract designs.
· Support and liaise with other staff in the procurement of subcontractors
· Production of design information packs
· Planning application coordination, including liaison with environmental agencies,
· Co-ordination and effective management of outline and full planning conditions.
· Ability to manage designs from conception to completion including H&S files/O &
M’s and CIBSE log book etc.
In-depth knowledge of design process and detailed construction design at both preconstruction and construction phases
Must be able to demonstrate ability as a design coordinator working with a main or sizeable regional contractor
Skills & aptitudes required ·
Understand standard document control processes.
· Be able to manage change control processes.
· Establish design responsibilities with design consultants.
· Programme design to suit main programme.
· Chair design team meetings along with SC design meetings.
· Effective management of reviewable design data and samples schedule.
· Manage sub contract design and production drawings and processes.
Personal Qualities ·
Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
· Interact well with internal and external team members
· Well organised
· Accountable and proactive
· Act well under pressure,
Methodical analysis and reporting skills
· Drawing and information management and distribution.
· Sample submittal and management.
· Administration duties in connection with Design Coordination role.
· Production and management of design and information schedules.
· Assist in preparation of Health and Safety Files.