Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Accountable for the design of communications infrastructure projects, power, system and transmission design.
You will also take responsibility for the delivery of technical specifications for the delivery of the clients requirements. In addition, you will support the Renewals and Improvements team with technical support and be responsible for detailed technical liaison with both the client and specialised contractors.
You will also be accountable for technical checking and design reviews.
* Degree or HND level in Electrical / Electronic or related discipline or equivalent
* Full UK driving licence.
Business Manager job description
Design Engineer job description
* Demonstrate a high degree of technical competence in Highways and other transport technologies and communications systems.
* Application of current standards and best practice.
* Able to maintain an extensive understanding of client processes, specifications and standards.
* Be able to innovate and apply new techniques and tewchnologies
* Ensure designs are designed inline with CDM 2007
* To provide the Project Delivery Manager with project design estimates and report on a weekly basis the status of the project including time to complete.
* To provide technical and design assistanace to the Project Delivery Manger to ensure the successful installation of Renewals and Improvements works.
* To provide technical support to the client and the Renewals and Improvements Team when required.
* Maintain project design risk register as required.