Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
A Design Executive should be an all-round Graphic Designer whose role is to deliver design solutions for all marketing communications materials to promote the company primarily in the B2B marketplace.
The role will cover the design of print, and digital campaigns including creating key art for brochures; promos; advertising; website interface; html emails.
Provide inspirational design solutions, which combine a genuine enthusiasm for the brand
Design targeted solutions for marketing creating key art from reading scripts, treatments and developing this for cross-platform marketing campaigns.
Provide inspiring design solutions for web and e-promotions. Supervising web developers to smoothly complete production of web content.
Create innovative graphic solutions for promotional events, including logo design, execution and brand development. Demonstrating excellent typographical skills throughout.
Be across our competitor’s marketing campaigns, new trends in graphic design and digital innovations.
Have excellent knowledge of print techniques and be mindful of budget restrictions; environmental issues and print lead times.
Delivering projects on time, within budget limitations, yet never compromising on quality.
Free Job Description Design Executive
• Extensive experience of working in a busy design department of a marketing communications or design company or equivalent.
• Relevant commercial graphic design / web or multimedia design experience.
• Strong current knowledge of internet technologies, standards and methodologies.
• The candidate must have an excellent design portfolio that showcases their skills in creating print and online assets.
• Must show creative flair, be well organised, self-motivated, keen, have a meticulous attention to detail coupled with a professional and collaborative demeanour.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work unsupervised on own initiative
• Able to work with others as part of a team
• A graphic design qualification at degree level or equivalent job experience.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILL SET
• Working knowledge of After Effects, Dreamweaver or HTML and Flash
• Knowledge of the print process and setting up design for print
• Knowledge of preparing design for web