Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Working alongside other Web Designers in the team to provide a user centred design perspective
Designer UX&D job description
• To produce infographics, illustrations, charts, maps, guides, animations to support the multimedia operations – all to tight deadlines
• To design websites
• To work closely with producers and editors to explore what is graphically possible and appropriate within the medium of the web and other platforms to best inform the user.
• To observe and advise on the established brand identity and design values of the site, and work to established user experience guidelines.
• To work on special features and in-depth sections. This includes devising identities, info-graphics and interactive features for these sections.
• To work as part of a team of designers, technical and editorial staff, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team.
• To contribute to the planning and management of projects and to participate in group-reviews of work undertaken by the team.
• Formal graphic design or design qualifications and proven experience of web design.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Excellent knowledge of the issues involved in designing for multi-platform products and services
• Experience of working in a technically-oriented environment
• Proven experience of interactive information design including usability and accessibility issues
• A keen eye for detail, and an interest in typography
• Confidence in team situations and skills in working with both internal and external clients.
• Ability to perform well and deliver to high standards under pressure and to very tight deadlines.
• Active interest in wider industry developments and the implications for the user experience
• Experience of designing for news organisations especially designing infographics, etc.
• Experience of working in a multilingual design environment
• Working knowledge of Flash, basic Actionscript. A good understanding of HTML, CSS and basic JS
• Proven interest in international news and current affairs. A good general knowledge of geography