Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who is keen to develop a career in the digital industry to join the digital sales team. The successful candidate will work with the team in managing ad campaigns across our portfolio of websites.
The role will be reporting into the Ad Manager, Digital.
Our digital division is expanding rapidly and with this comes very real opportunities for career progression.
Campaign and Ad Management
1. Work as part of team that manages all campaigns across the company Digital portfolio.
2. Work closely with sales team to ensure campaigns go live swiftly and monitor where campaigns may be late.
3. Manage campaigns to ensure both revenue and performance can be maximised.
4. Produce post-campaign reports.
5. Liase with sales team, advertisers and agencies on all campaign issues.
6. Liase closely with our licensed Ad Server on all technical issues and updates
1. Experience of digital ad campaign management is essential - in a similar role either at an agency or a publisher
2. Knowledge of the main 3rd party ad servers eg DART, TZ, EB and Checkm8
3. Professional telephone manner
4. Excellent Excel/Word Skills
5. Basic HTML skills an advantage but not essential
6. Strong analytical background
1. Attention to detail
2. Ability to work to tight deadlines
3. Ability to handle pressure
4. Excellent organisational skills
5. Ability to learn quickly and solve problems
Digital Advertising Operations job description
1. To achieve individual objectives set as a result of appraisals/mid-term reviews.
2. Act as an ambassador for digital sales.
3. To comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines and to be aware of responsibilities under the company safety policy.
4. To comply with policies on Diversity and to apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role.