Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Digital Analyst Job Description
To assist the in the creation and advancement of measurement techniques for digital media, in particular online, mobile, red button and AV consumption via the internet.
• Deliver digital analysis and insight that helps shape digital services, products and brands
• Support the development and application of digital measurement techniques, tools and metrics across the digital media portfolio
• Strive to ensure that the data used in the analytics tools is accurate and robust
• Identify, develop, interrogate and communicate digital analytics trends
• Think strategically, identify issues that need resolving, work proactively and prioritise resource
• Build strong working relationships with audience researchers, strategists, audience planners, marketers, business development, General Managers and all product teams
• Support their line manager in the delivery of their aims
• Drive efficiency and effectiveness in everything the company delivers
• Comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines, and be aware of responsibilities under the BBC safety policy
• Comply with the policies on Diversity and to apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role
• Contribute to making the department a fantastic place to work and to attract and motivate the best people
• Long-term experience delivering analysis and identifying trends within a professional service environment and/or a major organisation
• A sound understanding of web analytics tools and methodologies (for example Comscore Digital Analytix (Nedstat), Omniture, Webtrends, Unica, Google Analytics etc).
• Knowledge of panel-based sources of web usage data (comscore, Hitwise, Nielsen etc.)
• Experience of cross-industy organisations and standards bodies (ABCe, WAA, UKOM, IAB etc.)
• An in depth knowledge of online measurement and associated platforms such as AV and mobile (some understanding of online technology and website structures desirable).
• A record of delivering analysis and insights which have shaped the direction of business, services, products or brands
• An ability to devise new ways of better exploiting data, identifying insights and presenting data in a stimulating and actionable way
• Excellent analytical, numerical, strategic and influencing skills
• Ability to influence and build relationships quickly and to work collaboratively across a number of departments and teams
• Strong negotiation, prioritisation and management skills
• Ability to manage projects from conception to completion and to lead disparate groups of people to work effectively as a team
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in the most engaging and appropriate manner
• Understanding of the company structure, policies and concerns