Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
As a key member of the Programme Team, the post holder is responsible for supporting the business change resulting from system replacement. You will work as part of the Programme Team to provide support to personnel for the preparation, implementation and cutover to new platforms and new systems. This will require close working with the programme team and associated workstreams to provide expertise across the organisation.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
Good basic education
Business Change Management experience
Benefits Realisation experience
Working with electronic / IT systems
SKILLS, ABILITIES & KNOWLEDGE
Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written using a variety of media and channels
Ability to communicate complex information to all levels
Ability to present to and facilitate groups
Organised, logical and methodical with the ability to multi task effectively
Structured approach to documentation and data management
Able to think creatively, ‘on the spot’ and ‘out of the box’
Able to work in stressful and high pressure environments
Good problem solving skills and basic common sense
Highly motivated and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
Good leadership skills with an ability to ‘win hearts and minds’
Ability to cultivate strong relationships with stakeholders and manage those resistant to change
Highly competent in use of Microsoft Office suite and process mapping software
Sound understanding of responsibilities for confidentiality & data protection
Ability to work without supervision, use own initiative and prioritise workload effectively
Ability to work out of hours as required
Free Job description Digital Business Change Analyst
• Actively promote the project/s, raise awareness and win hearts and minds of staff across the Trust in the use of products to support the delivery of care
• Support the Change Lead in developing the Communications Strategy/Plan
• Work with the Change Leads to ensure that the programme objectives are met.
• Develop product knowledge and expertise
• Understand and document ‘As Is’ processes
• Facilitate & support workshops to design future processes
• Undertake Gap Analysis and Options appraisal to ensure that each step change in process is recognised, agreed and managed
• Document future ‘To Be’ processes
• Assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures
• Ensure policies, procedures and protocols are aligned to the agreed ‘To Be’ processes
• Assist in the development and management of clear action plans that will ensure that the organisation achieves a state of business change readiness in time for the planned go live
• Assist in the co-ordination in the capturing of questions/issues/risks and concerns about the Project, specifically change related activities
• Assist in the creation of robust cutover plans to ensure a smooth transition from current to future processes
• Attend regular Change Network/Forum updates to share experiences and raise local issues and concerns. Ensure feedback is provided to the relevant stakeholders and the project team
• Participate in workshops to share knowledge and best practice
• Work closely with the Services and IT services to identify appropriate infrastructure to support the new processes
• Support other work streams as appropriate and provide advice where there is impact on business change
• Support staff during the implementation and post implementation phases of the project and have expert knowledge of the solutions that are being delivered
• Identify and document the potential benefits that may be realised as a result of implementing the project
• Working with the Change Lead you will assist in the development of a benefits realisation plan aligning health business requirements and project outcomes ensuring maximisation of benefits realisation
• Working with benefit owners you will support the tracking and realisation of the identified benefits
Project management, management of staff and technical application:
• The post holder will apply PRINCE2 methodology to all components and phases of the project.
• Utilise advanced IT skills
• Identify, document and manage as required workstream related project risks and issues.
• Manage as required activities and tasks to meet key milestones and targets within the project plan. This will require proven organisational skills and effective prioritisation in responding to project demands.
• Contribute to the Lessons Learned log.
• Provide highlight and exception reports to the Project Office in a timely and professional manner.
Stakeholder management and communication:
• Assist in the development and management of a register of key people and user groups that are impacted by the project
• Support the development of a plan to manage these stakeholders
• Cultivate strong relationships with all stakeholders motivating and influencing those that are fully engaged with the project and facilitating those resistant to change
• Develop and implement communication procedures and protocols to ensure effective communication of project information
• Support the development and maintenance of a library of project material to ensure a standard approach to communication of information