Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
This newly created role will provide online and digital communications (80%) and marketing (20%) build the profile of TV services [particularly News across third-party online and digital platforms. This role will primarily promote TV, online and radio.
# Develop and manage and, crucially, execute online and digital communication initiatives/campaigns across key third-party online and digital platforms.
# Identify and engage in relevant conversation with influential bloggers to ensure they are kept up to date with the latest news and information.
# Identify influential/target social networking and user-generated websites and develop communications activities, appropriate for that environment.
# Develop and seed online communications materials to promote key news stories, programming and brands (i.e. features/articles, video/audio clips etc.)
# Work closely with the Publicists, identify and deliver online/digital communications opportunities for news and programme content across third-party websites and digital platforms.
Manage the online media hub and ensure all materials are kept up-to-date.
Be the company representative and champion for online and digital communications initiatives and activities. Develop online/digital background briefing materials for key spokespeople and, where relevant, talent.
Assist in the research and development of online/digital marketing and communications plans that will form part of the wider company strategies.
Digital Communications Executive job description
1. Substantial experience of working in publicity within the online/digital communications industry.
2. A solid understanding and experience of working with the Web 2.0 environment (including user generated content sites, social networking sites, online media, blogs etc.) and web-based and mobile broadcasting platforms (including mobile, PDAs, IPTV etc.) is essential.
3. Experience of delivering new media/online/digital communications campaigns/activities and a good understanding of best practice, ideally within a commercial business, essential.
4. Experience working in online/digital communications for an international business/brand an advantage.
5. Strong understanding and practical experience of how best to engage appropriately with the target audiences essential.
6. Experience working for a media owner/broadcaster and/or news channel; and/or the ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the international broadcast industry landscape an advantage, but not essential.
7. Experience of devising and implementing online and digital communications plans is essential, including the ability to demonstrate how to set objectives, drive and monitor activities and measure successes.
8. A good news sense and the ability to quickly familiarise oneself with relevant audiences and industry issues is essential. The ability to identify a news angle is also essential.
9. Excellent writing and editing skills, plus a strong attention to detail, is absolutely essential.
10. Organised, with the ability to prioritise and ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines. Strong communications skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders a must.
11. Adept at exercising tact and diplomacy when handling media and other enquiries, perhaps of a sensitive nature. Ensuring an efficient/timely response to enquiries, exercising judgement in passing enquiries to relevant person to respond to.
12. Experience of managing external agencies and/or suppliers desirable.
13. A creative approach and a desire to learn essential.
14. Sound knowledge of Word/computer literate/keyboard skills essential and experience of online media databases an advantage.
15. Must be prepared to travel (sometime overseas), sometimes out of normal working hours.
16. A second language desirable, but not essential.
17. Self motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a small team, and in a pressurised and changing environment.
Digital Communications Executive job description
# Monitor key online discussions topics/forums about the industry,and their competitors and identify opportunities to credibly engage in discussion/debate/comment as appropriate.
# Develop relationships with the editorial teams from relevant third-party websites to ensure these sites link to key news pages and video content from company international-facing sites as appropriate. [cont right]