Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The Digital Content Producer will be a key part of an existing and new business team producing digital products and services such as websites, mobile/browser/tablet/OS apps, connected TV, digital content syndication, international licensing etc.
To deliver timely flow of content to support ongoing multi-platform digital products and services covering editorial, marketing and commercial angles.
Content Lead for Mobile, Connected TV, Tablet, Apps etc.
• Advise on types, quality and volume of content suitable for digital product launches and subsequent releases.
• Work with Digital Publishing and other teams to procure and deliver appropriate content for digital products.
• Commission, edit and sub-edit bespoke content as required.
• Procure and prepare any assets or copy required for platform support or digital marketing.
• Significant experience of working editorially with varied forms of digital content across digital platforms.
• The ability to generate creative ideas, coupled with sound editorial judgement.
• Understanding of editorial principles, technical matters, digital product marketing and ‘what works digitally’.
• Understanding of editorial commissioning, rights acquisition and clearance.
• Working knowledge of the various digital publishing platforms including desktop web, mobile web, mobile apps, tablet and connected TV.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to oversee projects from conception to delivery.
• A passion for digital media. Ability to translate that passion into day-to-day projects.
• Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to short deadlines.
• Ability to build effective relationships with commercial/product/technical teams and content creators/talent.
• Flexibility in working hours: happy to work evenings/weekends/travel if necessary.
Digital Content Producer job description