Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To assist the Senior Manager, Websites in the following aspects:
design, construction, administration and development of all websites and online related activity, in support of the business.
The Digital Developer will have the experience and knowledge levels required to lead the Assistant Digital Developer should they require any assistance.
Create appealing banner advertisements for inclusion on consumer websites to promote various stunts that Marketing/PR would like to promote. Adverts can range from static graphics, animations to Flash movies. [Digital Developer Websites Job Description]
Coordinate and upload the localised elements of the websites including working with the marketing and PR agents to source the translated content on a monthly basis.
· Work with the rest of Marketing and the PR team to ensure the websites reflect an up to date picture of Channels at all times.
Digital Developer Websites Job Description
· Where appropriate, liaise with other departments to obtain site content relevant to their discipline and check content with them.
· The Digital Developer will maintain an excellent knowledge of developing internet technologies and highlights potential opportunities for Channels to enhance website activity.
Nature & Scope
a) Job Context – Being the lead developer, to work closely with other members of the marketing team to maintain and grow the website reachand help implement the online strategy to drive and increase numbers to our websites.
b) Problems Faced – To work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment and must be adaptable and receptive to change in the workplace.
c) Planning & Organisation – The Digital Developer is required to have good planning and organisation skills commensurate with their role.
d) Working Contacts – Internal departments, external agencies, suppliers and partners – both UK based and international.
* Relevant experience of editing web pages, coding and design.
* Demonstrative knowledge of Dreamweaver, Illustrator, CSS.
* Excellent knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Flash.
Health and Safety
Display Screen Equipment Awareness
Electricity at Work
Noise at Work
Digital Developer Websites Job Description
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· The Digital Developer is the lead person on any technical issues that we may need resolved in a timely and efficient manner. Direction to be given to the Assistant Digital Developer when assistance is required.
· Be able to manage and update, on a daily basis, all content for the websites. To be done in a timely manner paying special attention to spelling and layout as these are consumer facing websites.
· Supplied with a design and technical brief, the Digital Developer will design, create and maintain micro sites to support various stunts we are doing across the portfolio of sites, or to support programmes we have produced. Assistant Digital Developer to assist with this aspect when required.
· Produce content for e-newsletters for subscribers including the design, researching of images and liaison with sponsors. Direction to be given to the Assistant Digital Developer when required.