Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The Digital Editor will take strategic and editorial responsibility for all digital media in transforming the organisation`s online presence.
The successful candidate must have excellent editorial judgement, experience of blog writing and of the latest web platforms and technologies (including social media platforms and monitoring systems), digital expertise in communications, PR and journalism, and the ability to influence and advise senior stakeholders.
• A high standard of editorial judgement and writing ability based on substantial editorial experience preferably gained in an online media or journalism environment.
• Experience and skills in web design and production, video capture & production, podcast capture & production, management of social media channels, social media publishing platforms, and social media monitoring systems.
• Experience in the practical application of social media techniques and an understanding of the issues surrounding them.
• Experience of participating in and managing communities.
• Experience of developing and delivering online communications for a complex organisation, including project management in an online environment.
Digital Editor Job Description
Be responsible for the strategic and editorial direction of the websites, as well as driving the transformation of our current provision to deliver our future vision.
• Work closely with colleagues to create editorial content which delivers our communications objectives.
• Commission, create, edit and publish content (written and AV) as appropriate.
• Edit, and write for, the company Blog.
• Ensure that the websites fulfil a strategic communications purpose, with clear objectives and priorities, and that our corporate presence online is at the heart of everything we do.
• Help to make content as widely accessible as possible, using blogs, forums and social media as appropriate, building traffic and reporting on performance using traffic measurement metrics such as Sage.
• Manage a Digital Content Manager and an Assistant Digital Editor & Multimedia Producer.
• Be a digital and social media evangelist for the Communications community as well as senior executives across the company, actively engaging with Strategic and Corporate Communications colleagues.
• Ensure that all published content is signed off for compliance and adheres to editorial standards, is compliant with policies on diversity and all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines.
• A capacity to determine priorities, and a clear view of what is and what is not practical within the constraints of time, costs and resources and the ability to anticipate problems and determine how best to resolve them.
• A deep understanding of the importance and value of openness and accountability.
• A good knowledge of current and developing platforms, technologies and tools, coupled with an understanding of how they can be used to communicate.
• A high level of interpersonal skills and some management experience, as well as the ability to influence and advise senior stake holders.
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and to balance often conflicting demands.
• A thorough editorial policy, awareness of legal considerations applying to online output, and ability to work within the company editorial standards and guidelines including compliance.