Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The post-holder will assist and support the Digital Editor - developing the websites; capturing and producing rich multimedia content for digital publication, and creating, editing and writing copy.
The successful candidate will have excellent editorial judgement and writing skills, experience of the latest web platforms and technologies (including social media platforms and monitoring systems), web development skills and digital expertise in multimedia production.
• Experience of visual storytelling and multimedia production and editing of visual and audio content.
• Web development and production skills and ability.
• Podcast and video capture and production skills and ability.
• Excellent IT and web publishing skills, and experience of digital content management and production software.
• A high standard of editorial judgement and writing skills based on substantial editorial experience gained in an online media or journalism environment.
• A capacity to determine priorities, and a clear view of what is and what is not practical within the constraints of time, costs and resources and the ability to anticipate problems and determine how best to resolve them.
• An understanding of the importance and value of openness and accountability.
• A good knowledge of current and developing platforms, technologies and tools, coupled with an understanding of how they can be used to communicate.
• A high level of interpersonal skills as well as the ability to influence and advise stake holders.
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and to balance often conflicting demands.
Digital Editor/Multimedia Producer Job Description
• Be responsible for assisting and supporting the Digital Editor, creating, editing and writing copy.
• Be responsible for capturing and producing rich multimedia content for digital publication, working closely with the Digital Content Managers and the Digital Editors, as well as Publicity colleagues in the output areas (Vision, Audio & Music, and Journalism).
• Support our approach to announcements, speeches, events and major corporate moments, working with colleagues in the Press Office, Corporate and Strategic Communications.
• Work with colleagues in Digital Communications and Future Media & Technology to help transform the corporate presence online.
• Help to make content as widely usable as possible by journalists, online influencers, bloggers and audiences.
• Ensure that all published content is signed off for to editorial standards.
• Be a digital and social media evangelist for the Communications community, actively engaging with colleagues.
• Comply with policies on diversity and safety rules, procedures and guidelines.