Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
This role is responsible for managing the interface between existing Sales tools with the new platform Sony’s Digital Backbone. The priority of this role is ensuring all digital work orders are correctly entered into the Sony system, tracing their performance and confirming successful delivery and giving visibility to any issues and delays in turnaround.
Digital Fulfilment Coordinator job description
• To be responsible for the fulfilment of programme materials to clients via Sony’s Digital Backbone. (DBB)
• Validating sales orders from SPS – our legacy asset management system and directing them to the DBB
• Importing or inputting sales orders into the DBB.
• Researching the availability of appropriate source materials, using the Sony DBB to source content to fulfil orders whenever possible.
• Raising orders as confirmation of bookings are made, progressing them as necessary
• Review manufacturing plans, split request, override client profiles, modify Title Alphas and deleting package element where relevant.
• Managing the final approval and despatch of collated or individual materials (depending upon client requirements) – including files, photography, marketing materials, programme paperwork etc. – and advising salesperson/overseas office and client of delivery details.
• Confirm materials received with Clients & Business teams.
• Liaise with Client Services and the business on turnaround times for orders based on client requirements.
• To track the performance of content being processes through the DBB ensuring they properly fulfil their contractual obligations, highlighting to the Senior Fulfilment Executive any concerns.
• Liaise with the Client Services team on any issues relating to delivery delays, faulty materials, material replacements etc. to enable Sales staff and clients are across progress
• Liaise with the Digital Asset Management team on availability of materials for ordering, location and movement to and from external suppliers
• To deal with enquiries related to sales order deadlines, re-appraising priorities in the light of changing pressures and client requirements
• To ensure our Clients receive high quality digital files and physical tapes and any issues that arise are dealt with promptly and professionally
• To maintain detailed and accurate records of all work carried out and to resolve problems as they arise
• To manage client replacement files as a matter of urgency.
• Review delivery reports for the purpose of triggering financial payment.
• To build and maintain excellent relationships with Facility Houses and other external suppliers.
• Experience in a sales support function is required, demonstrating proactive customer service across pre, during and post sales activities
• A good understanding of digital delivery technology
• The ability to collect, analyse information in a systematic manner that results in problems and solutions being identified.
• The ability to balance production lead time, customer responsiveness, operating cost just in time to meet the anticipated need but not so early that resources go unused for a long period. – Capacity planning
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to interact successfully with clients, internal colleagues, and third-parties.
• Excellent customer service skills, including a strong understanding of the need to be prompt, thorough, and clear in customer interactions.
• Familiarity with digital-media file formats, including the differences, strengths, and weaknesses among formats and a clear understanding of variables related to file types (e.g., resolution, aspect ratio, etc.).
• A appreciation of financial and accounting principles and how they apply to corporate budgeting procedures and purchase order procedures for sales-based organizations
• Appreciation of infrastructure dependencies (network connectivity, application server availability, web server availability, file server availability).
• A thorough understanding of the technical specifications associated with client profiles