Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
This role is mainly responsible for driving traffic to the UK websites through marketing activities, primarily through digital means such as search, affiliate, viral, marketing etc according to agreed budgets. It will also be key to create product marketing plans for future services.
1. Developing and delivering marketing plans in order to reach required traffic targets and to reach the required audience
2. Operational management of marketing initiatives and campaigns across the websites
3. Manage external SEO agencies to ensure that our sites are optimised for search engines
4. Work with other parts of Digital Media to ensure that we get competitive click through rates for SEM keywords
5. Work to the Head of Product and Marketing to prepare digital marketing plans and budgets for existing and new sites
6. Work with the editorial, commercial, marketing and technical teams to ensure marketing campaigns are fit for purpose
7. Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
8. Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported back to the business.
9. Ensure the appropriate branding and brand messages are used in campaigns
10. Ensure user data is captured in line with our CRM and data management strategies and that the storage and use of it complies with Data Protection laws.
11. Maintaining excellence in digital media and future technology market understanding
12. Working at all times within company policy frameworks.
Digital Marketing Executive job description
1. Experience in running and developing marketing initiatives in the online world
2. Proven track record in creating and delivering successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns (most immediately but not limited todigital marketing channels, e.g. SEM, email, viral), ones that lead to successful product/service launches and notable increases in inbound traffic and unique users.
3. Understanding of SEO and SEM and how to set up sites and campaigns to ensure they are optimised for search engines
4. Ability to set and manage budgets
5. Experience of "outsourcing" e.g. working with buying teams, creative agencies, etc
6. Excellent communication and presentation skills
Passion for online and media-rich, audio-visual products.