Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
To help the organisation re-imagine and re-shape their approach to marketing planning, campaigns, measurement and reporting to enable the brand to stand out and thrive
To deliver innovative and best-in-class digital marketing campaigns and will focus on driving change by capturing learning and turning this into new processes, tools, benchmarks and ways of working.
Help get the organisation “fit for digital”:
Enable delivery of best-in-class digital or integrated/multichannel marketing campaigns.
Ensure the strategy, tools, processes, resources & skills needed to deliver against its ambition to become digital marketing leaders.
Provide digital marketing expertise on the strategy, planning and execution of a number of key marketing campaigns.
Lead relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate with the marketing and project teams in the provision of specialist digital marketing expertise, consultancy and best practice advice .
Free Job Description Digital Marketing
• Outstanding record of strategic and creative success in digital marketing, obtained at a senior level from the digital media, advertising agency or industry with a similar brand facing digital business
• Substantial experience of providing business and organisational support at a senior level within a major organisation, consultancy or agency
• Proven ability to lead relationships with large and complex clients
• Digital experience complemented by a good understanding of marketing in the broadest sense
• Authoritative and confident when discussing digital marketing with a good knowledge of the Marketing process more generally
• Ability to see the bigger strategic picture and implications
• Passionate about digital with a questioning mind that pushes the boundaries and creates flexible solutions to complex problems
• Builds trust and respect of clients and colleagues for professional expertise and attitudes
• Effective in dealing with/resolving conflict
• Ability to lead and motivate project teams
• Track record of delivering excellent results and project outcomes
• Be able to demonstrate awareness of sensitivities and reflect this in approaches to issues and problem solving.
• Experience of creating and implementing processes within matrix organisations to increase efficiencies/simplify ways of working.
• Excellent organisation, facilitation and co-ordination skills
• Substantial experience in several of these areas:
o Multichannel marketing
o Social Media
o Fostering innovation / ‘skunkworks’
o Agile/adaptive marketing
o Audience/customer experience
o Digital strategy/planning
o Process optimisation
o Data & measurement
o Driving digital change
o Organisational design
o Online brand management
• Aptitude for and ability to work in a highly matrixed environment managing competing demands and objectives from disparate teams.
• Experience of managing senior stakeholder relationships.
• Excellent facilitation, collaboration and co-ordination skills
• Operationally highly proficient, enjoys embracing change, making improvements to working practices and embedding those within an organisation
• Natural organisation and planning skills with the ability to initiate, plan, manage, deliver and review projects and remain calm under pressure
• Ability to influence others and move towards a common goal
• A team player with excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills, able to collaborate across organisational boundaries and to co-ordinate, lead/motivate teams.
Lead, develop and manage marketing initiatives or work-streams identified from conception through to delivery and measurement within the context of an integrated campaign approach across brands, products and media.
Help create new ways of working and simple, clear processes to develop and execute digital campaigns and ensure that these ways of working become BAU across all divisions.
Provide insight and best practice guidance on any number of these areas:
o Structure and design of digital marketing teams
o Integrated/multichannel and digital marketing planning
o Marketing processes and optimisation
o Managing Social Media Marketing across complex and dispersed organisations
o Email marketing
o ‘Adaptive’ or agile approaches to marketing
o Social & digital measurement
o Ways of working across organisations: aligning marketing with other internal social & digital stakeholders (digital teams, content & editorial, etc.)
o Fostering innovation / marketing ‘skunkworks’