Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Digital Marketing Manager job description
This role will lead the digital marketing activities, primarily through digital means such as search, social media, affiliate, viral, marketing and so on, according to agreed budgets. The Digital Marketing Manager will work on the existing sites plus our tablet titles and create product marketing plans for future products and services.
• Lead, develop and deliver digital marketing plans in order to reach required traffic or subscriber targets and to reach the required audience
• Create and maintain regular traffic reports for the business with clear analysis to guide editorial, product development and commercial decision making
• Manage SEO capabilities (external or internal) to ensure that our sites are optimised for search engines
• Run SEM campaigns efficiently and economically to ensure that we get competitive click through rates for SEM keywords
• Substantial experience in running and developing marketing initiatives in the online world
• Proven track record in creating and delivering successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns (most immediately but not limited to digital marketing channels, e.g. SEM, social media, email, viral), that lead to successful product/service launches and notable increases in inbound traffic and unique users
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills
• Understanding of SEO and SEM and how to set up sites and campaigns to ensure they are optimised for search engines
• Understanding of excellent social media practice
• Ability to set and manage budgets
• Experience of "outsourcing" e.g. working with buying teams, creative agencies, etc.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of working across different departments
• Passion for online and media-rich, audio-visual products - especially ORGANISATION brands and new technology
• Manage and measure the social media strategy across the department
• Manage and develop the digital CRM strategy via emails and ecommerce
• Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
• Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported back to the business
• Ensure the appropriate branding and brand messages are used in campaigns
• Own all requests from other areas of the business requiring consumer contacts such as user surveys, panel testing, email launches, etc
• Ensure user data is captured in line with our CRM and data management strategies and that the storage and use of it complies with Data Protection laws.
• Maintain excellence in digital media and future technology market understanding and be an ambassador for digital within the business
• Manage other members of the digital marketing team
Work at all times within ORGANISATION Fair Trading and Editorial Policy frameworks.
The role will also mean taking responsibility for traffic reporting and analysis, social media, site optimisation and ensure policies such as data protection are adhered to.