Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
This job is for a Head of Digital Product and marketing for a TV company who aim to use digital distribution to reach existing and potential consumers of content across the globe. [ED: CURRENT MARCH 2009]
Key channels include:
1. A dedicated global web portal;
2. Local and international digital consumer franchises based on peoples passions and built around our best known brands;
3. Partnerships, embracing web, VOD and mobile on both open and closed platforms of both long-form and short-form content e.g. You Tube, iTunes, Virgin Media;
1. Relevant experience of developing and managing world-class, cost-effective, scalable and adaptable online products, preferably in the media/creative sector, and ideally in the audio-visual space
2. Proven track record in delivering immersive user experiences, ones that lead to high user satisfaction and dwell time - a key demonstrable factor will be audience understanding and targeting
3. Relevant experience in overseeing marketing initiatives in the online world, and ideally in television environments as well
4. Proven track record in creating and delivering successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns (most immediately but not limited to digital marketing channels, e.g. SEM, email, viral), ones that lead to successful product/service launches and notable increases in inbound traffic and unique users
5. An outstanding ability to manage across disciplines and satisfy multiple 'customers' (i.e. commercial/ad sales, editorial, technology) without top-to-bottom P&L authority
6. Strong financial and commercial awareness, including proven budget management skills
7. Experience of "outsourcing" e.g. working with buying teams, creative agencies, etc
8. Team management experience - including the ability to develop individuals and progress their careers
9. Excellent communication and presentation skills
10. Passion for online and media-rich, audio-visual products
Digital Product Marketing job description
1. Owning all aspects of UK product management and development in order to deliver products to the highest commercial, editorial, design and user experience standards - working with commercial/ad sales leads and editorial teams on business requirements, and with technology team on functional requirements. This will include budget management, oversight of delivery to agreed timeline/cost/scope, and ROI analysis
2. Overseeing ongoing digital product audience performance, using various methods e.g. web analytics, in order to inform both editorial and product development strategies
3. Directing UK marketing activities - this will involve various work streams, including but not limited to wholly-funded campaigns (typically using digital channels), co-marketing campaigns (with other brand elements e.g. magazines), cross promotion across digital/traditional assets , trade marketing support. This will include budget management, oversight of delivery, and ROI analysis
4. Ensuring sites are optimised for search engine marketing, and that there is a shared and complementary keyword buying strategy across the business
5. Leading UK digital audience understanding and measurement, and developing user acquisition and retention capabilities (including the use of CRM & data management)
6. Supporting the dissemination of digital marketing techniques to the wider marketing community[cont right]
7. Managing branding
8. Organise training, recruitment and appraisals
9. Maintaining excellence in digital media and future technology market understanding - in both product and marketing arenas
Digital Product Marketing job description
1. Commercial heads/web publishers within the Digital Media UK team, as well as UK Digital Ad Sales.
2. Editorial teams within the Digital Media UK team as well as across represented brands in other company divisions
3. Marketing teams across represented brands in othercompany divisions
4. UK Head of Technology and Digital Media UK tech team
5. Digital Media Editorial & Creative Director, editorial teams across Digital Media, more broadly editorial teams and editorial teams
6. Digital Media Head of Marketing & Audiences, marketing and product teams across Digital Media
7. External marketing teams at global third party partners or JVs
8. Digital Media Head of Communications and team
9. External marketing and product design agencies.