Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
What strange things do people put on application forms? How do you tell someone that they smell? What funny things happen to HR Managers? What happens with personal relationships in the office? What sorts of thefts, fiddles and criminals did you come across? What strange disciplinaries have you dealt with? Does work and personal life ever collide?
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions-medical careers, medical software, doctor jobs
The Clinical Nurse Director has 24 hour responsibility for the management of two or more patient care units within a specialized area.
# Leads and directs patient care delivery systems.
# Prepares and implements appropriate annual budget for department.
# Utilizes knowledge of current trends and practices in the nursing profession.
# Accountable for continuous quality improvement in assigned areas of responsibility.
# Promotes research attitude, assists with studies related to nursing practice.
# May assist with instruction and be available as a resource person for students of nursing.
# Facilitates communication between nursing and medical staffs and other hospital departments.
# Serves as community resource person.
# Adheres to rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
# Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all..
* 4. Demonstrates enthusiasm and devotion to job.
* 5. Ensures development of policies, programs and evidence-based practice consistent with standards.
* 6. Establishes high degree of leadership, interest, creativity and maturity for job.
* 7. Represents nursing as a role model of professional conduct, dress and demeanor.
* 8. Provides leadership in human resources development and management.
* 9. Possesses a commitment to patient oriented practice and professional growth
* 10. Applies cost containment principles while endeavoring to create new or improved methods of cooperation.
* 11. Acquires resources for function and process.
* 12. Demonstrates ability to complete project details, which may necessitate extended hours.
Education and Experience Required:
1. Graduate of school of nursing.
2. Bachelor of Science degree required. (BSN preferred)
3. Master of Science degree preferred
4. Nursing management experience (5 years experience preferred)
Director of Nursing Job Description [end]
Director of nursing job description
1. Demonstrates ability to partner within the nursing department, and with other disciplines and leaders.
2. Demonstrates ability to make appropriate independent judgments.
3. Exhibits initiative and skill in identifying and seeing problems related to patient care and/or personnel.