Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
District Sales Manager Job Description
District Sales Managers who will be responsible for interfacing and maintaining existing accounts and generating new business in six categories of business. Must be an individual with strong analytical skills and sales background
• Selling new accounts and managing existing accounts in territory comprised of 3-7 states
• Generate and maintain prospective customers
• Identify and develop new business opportunities
• Opening additional channels of trade
• Obtaining order commitments
• Developing sales targets and forecasts
• Meeting and exceeding monthly and annual sales goals
• Coordinate activities, opportunities and cross sell with other sales departments
• Develop knowledge of individual airport markets and influencers
• Develop working knowledge of competitor products and services, customer segments and trends effecting the industry
• Territory travel and some Nationwide travel is required
• Prospecting, sales and closing new business
• Ability to perform cold calls to generate leads
• Perform analysis to qualify opportunities
• Customer service
• Excellent telephone skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills
• College degree required