Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
E-commerce Manager job description
Managing the team, supporting and developing the team in all areas of activity to ensure maximum profitability smooth cash flow and client satisfaction. Managing a portfolio of e-commerce sites and supporting new business initiatives.
1. Developing and maintaining senior relationships within all client companies.
2. Managing e-commerce sites from build to implementation and beyond, proposing further developments and upgrades of e-commerce sites.
3. Responsibility for managing the merchandising of the sites, tracking and responding to online sales progress, product availability and margins to maximise sales growth and profitability.
4. Undertaking sales and traffic analysis to proactively identifying incremental sales and profit opportunities for each e-commerce site.
5. Managing a team of account managers and e-commerce executives ensuring acceptable workload for each team member and maintaining motivation and dedication at all times.
6. Working with the account managers to coordinate all related marketing activity, affiliate marketing, email enquiries and online sales strategies.
7. Maintaining high level financial awareness at all times, including Client forecasting, helping with cash flow, ensuring maximum client profitability and effective management of the business unit’s profit and loss account.
8. Carrying out reviews/PDP’s with all team members, identifying skills gaps and producing / adhering to relevant training plans
9. Attending weekly/monthly Client meetings with Account Managers where necessary to provide support as well as proactive input
10. Solving problems which may arise within the team on a daily basis
11. Reporting to the management team on a monthly basis, providing accurate information on client activity and profitability on a quarterly level as well as discussing problems / opportunities in existence.
12. To ensure all work is produced accurately
13. Checking complex quotations to ensure accuracy / maximum profitability.
14. Ensuring all projects are invoiced, reconciling team invoicing with the accounts function.
15. Carrying out the recruitment of new staff, from advertising to interview to induction.
16. Identifying own skills gaps and working with the management team in the area of self-development.
Performance will be measured in a few simple ways:
Team motivation & competence
Client feedback / relationships
Team profitability & cash generation
Relevant degree or equivalent experience in retailing or online marketing required.
Familiarity with e-commerce business models and great project management skills.
Proven track record in developing successful e-commerce sites and ability to drive new business initiatives.
Fit with brand values of Pace, Fun, Expertise, Creativity and Passion