Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Managing relationships with customers making use of Information Technology
Help champion e-CRM within the organisation:
• Support/coordinate planning sessions with key business boards to build an RM plan for the business
• Work with the businesses to initiate and or/refine RM plans and to resolve conflict in the best interests of the brand, the consumer and the business
• Facilitate the CRM community working together flexibly and bringing common approaches to problems
• Develop the pan-business consumer contact strategy
• Lead the development and design of Leadership Group sessions
• Develop a pan-business CRM training programme: drive e-CRM excellence by facilitating shared learning across the organization (via forums, training, hands-on advice etc.)
• Develop the internal communications plan for e-CRM e.g. monthly progress updates, key stats for Board and external reporting
Drive forward the RM test pilots
• Instigate test pilots to understand where relationships can be grown that drive business results
• Ensure pilots are clearly measured and supported by ROI cases
• Develop and/or critique contact strategies depending on agency involvement
• Work closely with the digital community to ensure web and e-CRM activity work together seamlessly
• Use the pilots to help develop the business case for further e-CRM investment
• Lead the on-boarding of Responsys (ESP Provider) across the organization (working with the Project Manager and IT specialist)
• Work with IT to develop the IT architecture, develop the new database capability and integrate web analytics across the business
• To work flexibly as member of the team
• To ensure user data is captured in line with our CRM and data management strategies and that the storage and use of it complies with Data Protection laws
• To comply with all relevant WW safety rules, procedures and guidelines.
• To apply the principles of commercial policy, fair trading and other relevant policy when carrying out the role.
• A track record of developing CRM contact strategies, especially in the digital direct to consumer space, that deliver clear commercial benefit
• Experience of developing CRM communications, especially in digital channels (web, email, mobile, social media)
• Experience of developing consumer segmentation strategies and translating this to communication
• Experience of building databases and analyzing consumer data for commercial benefit
• Experience of implementing global data protection and security policies
• Experience of working with technology to build CRM infrastructure and grow CRM capability
• Ability to meet set targets and deadlines whilst managing a wide range of concurrent activities.
• Experience of dealing with senior managers.
• Experience of working with/managing external agencies and third parties.
• Understanding of media industries (in particular broadcasting) and ideally the ’s organisational structure and policies.
• Experience of budget setting and control and project management experience
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills as well as the ability to establish effective relationships with contacts both within and external to the .
• Leadership skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a matrix structure and to influence key stakeholders over whom there exists no direct authority.
• Able to generate or catalyze in others innovative ideas and approaches and to translate these into practical realities.
• Numerate and analytical and able to draw key conclusions from data and convey them clearly and engagingly both orally and in writing
• Collaborative yet effective self starter who is comfortable liaising across various teams and projects with shared responsibilities across the organization
• Ability to pick up and apply knowledge quickly and effectively.
• Proactive approach and ability to work without close supervision