Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
eCRM Executive Job Description
The eCRM Executive will be responsible for the evolution and execution of global email marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will constantly seek out and identify opportunities to enhance the frequency and relevance to email communication to drive the ecommerce ambitions of the online business. They will also support the eCRM Manager in executing campaigns to grow the mailable database and lend support to the overall performance and effectiveness of the online marketing team.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Maintain and evolve email communication to maximize revenue and engagement.
• Execute elements of the eCRM plan as directed by the eCRM Manager.
• Be an expert on the company`s preferred marketing tool, which may change from time to time.
• Establish best practice processes and share those with relevant colleagues within the regional offices of the company`s.
• Work with website analyst to track, analyse and optimise marketing activities.
• Communicate results of all email marketing activity.
• Work to achieve all goals within the company`s core competencies standard
As the eCRM Executive you will have previous experience in using a mass email tool to generate regular marketing campaign with variations according to customer segments.
• Previous experience in using a mass email tool to generate regular marketing campaign with variations according to customer segments
• Experience in executing database acquisition campaigns.
• Experience working in cross-functional teams including product development and marketing.
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities
• Familiarity with travel industry concepts, practices and procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful eCRM Executive will work closely with global and regional marketing and editorial teams to execute a weekly newsletter and other email communications as they are identified. Additionally the eCRM Executive will proactively work toward achieving both team and individual goals while demonstrating the company`s relevant values.