Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
eCRM Manager Job Description
The eCRM Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of the company eCRM plan. This involves coordinating editorial and promotional calendars for the global, regional and editorial teams to optimise the frequency and relevance of communication to all lonelyplanet.com customers.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Development of eCRM strategy and communications plan to support key revenue streams – ecommerce & advertising.
• Development and execution of a plan to grow the email database in all key regions globally.
• Oversee the development and execution of email marketing.
• Managing relationship with external agencies and internal stakeholder management
• Previous experience in a professional marketing capacity, particularly in email marketing.
• Demonstrate excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities.
• Relevant qualifications in Marketing or a related discipline.
• Experience developing and executing an eCRM plan to achieve performance outcomes, including traffic and revenue generation.
• Experience working in cross-functional teams including product development and marketing.
• Familiarity with travel industry concepts, practices and procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In conjunction with the Website Analyst, the eCRM Manager will develop an effective ROI model, and utilise it in prioritising eCRM resources including marketing, budget, communication opportunities and team resources to maximum effect.
• Work with website analyst to track engagement and revenue from eCRM initiatives.
• Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager, Online & Social to integrate key messages into buzz marketing campaigns on social platforms.
• Work to achieve all goals within the company core competencies standards
The eCRM Manager is also responsible for working with the company product team and CRM team to identify and drive the delivery of a CRM environment that allows the company to improve ARPU and ROI.