Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Editorial Director job description
The Editorial Director will lead the Digital Editorial team and will be a key part of an existing and new business team producing digital products and services such as websites, mobile/browser/tablet/OS apps, connected TV, digital content syndication, international licensing etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Substantial experience in B2B marketing, preferably within the industry.
• Significant experience at Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager level
• Experience of B2C marketing as this will form important part of the role with clients/partners
• Experienced in managing creative and media agencies across different disciplines and markets
• Experience of working closely with sales teams
• Must be an excellent communicator, with strong presentation skills
• Organised, with strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritise and good sense of initiative
• Ensuring an efficient and timely response to enquiries, exercising judgement and discretion.
• Ability to challenge the status quo and analyse initiatives, make decisions based on sound commercial judgement
• Ability to analyse return on investment both pre and post activity to judge its affect on the business and sales growth
• Extremely strong negotiator and influencer – must have the experience and confidence to challenge requests and influence/gain buy in from the sales teams where relevant
• An excellent brief writer – ability to understand commercial objectives and interpret these into a strong and focused creative brief
• Creative, self starter and resilient
To create and own the evolving editorial propositions for existing and new digital products and services, e.g. websites, mobile/browser/tablet/OS apps, connected TV, digital content syndication, international licensing etc.
To represent the user in the development of digital products and own the consumer proposition.
To take a key role in supporting the commercial proposition development of the above.
Lead, develop and manage the Digital Editorial team.
Be the standard-bearer for Editorial excellence.
Communicate the overall editorial objectives to the Digital Editorial team and ensure they are met.
Ensure the Digital Editorial team are aware of their individual objectives and measure them against those objectives.
Ensure the Digital Editorial team adhere to Brand and editorial guidelines.
Ensure the timely flow of content to support digital Business Development plus ongoing multi-platform products.
Be aware of Traffic targets for consumer websites and guide the Digital Editorial team in the achievement of these targets.
Represent Digital Publishing in matters of Editorial Policy.
Act as ASG (Advertising Standards Guardian) for Digital Publishing.
Advise international licensing partner websites.
Comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines.
Assist with the recruitment of any new editorial staff.
Where appropriate, represent Digital Editorial at relevant meetings and act as first referral point for editorial queries and, as required, give press interviews, issue statements, attend or present at external events.