Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Electrical Foreman Job Description
• BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical
• 4 year apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 equivalent
•Co Mandatory training, induction, RA, etc.
• City and Guilds in mechanical engineering/fitting and assembly or NVQ level 3 in associated trade
• Manual Handling
• Assessor/verifier qualifications
• ONC in an Electrical Engineering related subject
• IEE 16th Edition
Demonstrable experience as a electrician
• Demonstrable experience in a supervisory/foreman position in an electrical role
• Demonstrable offshore experience as an electrical foreman.
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members
• Demonstrable commitment to safety
• Flexibility, able to adapt and comply with Company/Client requirements.
• Ability to work with, interact with other disciplines
• Confident, ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Has a desire to learn and develop within the role
To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent electrical supervisory construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
• To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
• To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
• Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
• Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner.
• Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
• Completion of probationary evaluations and assessments in accordance with competency assurance system
Key aims and objectives
• Supervision and co-ordination of electricians, materials and equipment
• To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
Prime responsibilities and duties
• Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the electrical workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
• Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches