• BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical
• 4 year apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 equivalent
•Co Mandatory training, induction, RA, etc.
• City and Guilds in mechanical engineering/fitting and assembly or NVQ level 3 in associated trade
• Manual Handling
• Assessor/verifier qualifications
• ONC in an Electrical Engineering related subject
• IEE 16th Edition
Demonstrable experience as a electrician
• Demonstrable experience in a supervisory/foreman position in an electrical role
• Demonstrable offshore experience as an electrical foreman.
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members
• Demonstrable commitment to safety
• Flexibility, able to adapt and comply with Company/Client requirements.
• Ability to work with, interact with other disciplines
• Confident, ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Has a desire to learn and develop within the role