Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Electronics Engineer Job Description
• To design, develop and construct electronic and electro mechanical equipment.
• To write software for bespoke electronic and electro mechanical equipment and systems.
• To write Technical Specifications and Documentation.
• To support and maintain electronic and electro mechanical equipment and systems.
• To manage contractors
• To assist and advise CRCE staff on relevant technologies.
• Work on safety related control systems (safety interlocking) for radiological and machinery safety.
• Commissioning and testing of equipment.
• Modification of existing equipment.
• Fault diagnosis and maintenance of electronic and electromechanical equipment and systems.
• Managing assigned projects following the principles of PRINCE2.
• Managing external contractors.
• Writing detailed specifications in conjunction with internal customers.
• Writing user guides and other documentation for equipment and systems.
• Providing advice to scientific staff on the purchase and use of electronic equipment.
Electronics Engineer Job Description
• The above is only an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. You will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by your line manager.
• The job description and person specification may be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with the changing needs of the Centre and the HPA.
• It should be noted that the work of the Centre is of a confidential nature and must not be communicated to other persons except where required for authorised purposes.
• Chartered Engineer, degree or higher national certificate in electronic engineering or equivalent
Practical experience in electrical and electronic construction techniques.
Electronic and electromechanical design and development in a scientific environment.
• Electronics design, development and support.
• Applications programming in an advanced language.
• Programming with assembly languages.
• Using electronic test equipment such as, oscilloscopes, logic analysers and signal generators
Management of external contractors
Machinery safety and interlocking
Visual Basic programming
• Knowledge and understanding of industrial safety systems.
• Knowledge and understanding of mechanical engineering techniques
• Microsoft Office applications
• CAD design
• Relevant legislation e.g. BS 61010, BS 60204
• An understanding of Equality and Diversity
Analogue and digital electronic design
Practical construction skills
Good oral communication
Good written communication
Good time management
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-Electronics Engineer Job Description
• Design, development and construction of electronic equipment and systems. This covers digital and analogue design, the use of microcontrollers, control systems and data acquisition.
• Design and development of electromechanical equipment with electronic control systems.
• Assembler level programming of microcontrollers.
• High-level language programming for control and data acquisition systems including PC interfacing.