Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
1. Responsible for ensuring the delivery of a high quality legal service on employment matters to all areas of the company including the commercial subsidiaries
2. Handle employment litigation cases, including evaluating the risks associated with them and ensuring the overall company interest are protected
3. Provide advice on employment legal issues to managers
4. Anticipate changes in employment law and case law which may have an impact on the company, and work collaboratively on the actions that need to be taken
5. Support in identifying the training and development needs for managers and, as appropriate, support training initiatives and management briefings
4. Work collaboratively with the Employee Relations team on the implications of new UK and EU legislation and anticipated developments which affect the company policy and practice and work collaboratively to determine the actions to be taken
Working within the legal division, you’ll be handling tribunal claims and providing advice on complex issues including TUPE legislation, discrimination, redundancy and contractual disputes. The work is extremely varied and often complex.
1. The successful candidate will be a professionally qualified lawyer with the requisite skills to advise a range of clients on employment law matters. Extensive experience with a specialist employment team in handling UK contentious employment disputes is a prerequisite.
2. Excellent communication skills and the authority and confidence to manage relationships at all levels including at the most senior levels
3. High level analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to communicate complex issues and concepts to non-lawyers
4. A collaborative approach to working in a team
5. Adaptable, a proactive approach to problem solving
6. Awareness of implications of cultural diversity for the organisation
Employment Lawyer job description
5. Ensure the team supports HR with planning and delivering training initiatives and management briefings on employment law issues
1. To provide employment legal advice
2. Report to the Head of Employment Law on the state of all employment legal actions brought by or against the company and all employment matters which affect the company in order to ensure that they are kept properly informed
3. Represent the company legal interests in relation to employment matters and ensure the overall interests are protected
Employment Lawyer Job Description