Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
1. Responsible for ensuring the delivery of a high quality legal service on employment matters to all areas of the including the commercial subsidiaries
2. Handle employment litigation cases, including evaluating the risks associated with them and ensuring the ’s overall interest are protected
Employment Solicitor job description
3. Represent the ’s legal interests in relation to employment matters and ensure the ’s overall interests are protected
4. Work collaboratively with the Employee Relations team on the implications of new UK and EU legislation and anticipated developments which affect the policy and practice and work collaboratively to determine the actions to be taken
5. Ensure the team supports People (HR division) with planning and delivering training initiatives and management briefings on employment law issues
1. Contribute to an effective relationship between the employment lawyers, and HR professionals dealing with employment matters across the (and, where appropriate, managers), including effective systems of communication and knowledge sharing
2. Ensure a strong and collaborative relationship with other members of the Litigation department
3. Ensure effective communication and knowledge sharing across Legal
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1. The successful candidate will be a professionally qualified lawyer with the requisite skills to advise a range of clients on employment law matters. Extensive experience with a specialist employment team in handling UK contentious employment disputes is a prerequisite.
2. Excellent communication skills and the authority and confidence to manage relationships at all levels including at the most senior levels
3. High level analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to communicate complex issues and concepts to non-lawyers
4. A collaborative approach to working in a team
5. Adaptable, a proactive approach to problem solving
6. Awareness of implications of cultural diversity for the organisation
3. Provide advice on employment legal issues to HR Division and, where appropriate, managers
4. Anticipate changes in employment law and case law which may have an impact on the , and work collaboratively on the actions that need to be taken
5. Support HR division in identifying the training and development needs for managers and, as appropriate, support training initiatives and management briefings
1. To provide employment legal advice from the ’s central legal function
2. Report to the Head of Employment Law on the state of all employment legal actions brought by or against the and all employment matters which affect the in order to ensure that they are kept properly informed