Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Engagement Manager job description
• Experience in project management related in particular to communications and change management.
• The ability to generate and implement new ideas for engaging and informing staff and stakeholders.
• Experience of active and successful stakeholder management in an organisation-wide context.
• Excellent relationship management skills, including the ability to deal professionally with people operating at all levels.
• Ability to extract and assess information from a variety of sources and present this information in an easy to understand manner, using a variety of communication channels.
• Computer literate (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and preferably with experience of project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• A structured and organised approach to work with an ability to focus at the appropriate level of detail
To design, implement and manage a plan of activity which communicates the decisions and activities of the Programme to all key stakeholders. To work with key stakeholders to develop and implement effective strategies and engagement interventions to meet the aims of the programme.
o Design and develop the engagement and communications strategy and supporting plans.
o Manage all communications channels to ensure consistency and relevance.
o Advise key internal stakeholders on employee engagement initiatives ensuring alignment with the vision and principles and values.
o Manage all relevant intranet pages, ensuring that content is kept up to date.
o Ensure brand consistency across all collateral.
o Support Workstream Sponsors and Leads to design and implement effective employee engagement interventions relevant to each workstream.
o Understand and anticipate programme risks and issues and develop communications interventions to address them as appropriate.
o Monitor and review the effectiveness of engagement interventions and take any necessary corrective action.
o Continually monitor stakeholder sentiments and report general themes and potential risks.
o Work closely with the Change Director and PMO to determine the right change management approach for each phase of the programme.
o Work with the Employee Relations workstream to ensure the change strategy and programme communications support the workforce transition and are compliant with HR policies.
o Regularly liaise with the Internal Communications Manager for the division