Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
• Ensure appropriate level of support and service is maintained across all departments, Fleet, CAPEX, Vessel and Maintenance by the engineering support group.
• Achieve quality and consistency of engineering support with all deliverables from the group
Business Manager job description
Engineering Group Manager job description
• HND/Degree in suitable engineering related subject
• Chartered Engineer
• Circa 10 years exposure to industry
• Engineering supporting offshore or subsea operations
• High level of understanding of vessel systems, Naval Architecture and equipment integration
• Previous engineering lead or supervision role
• Knowledge of Failure Mode and Effect analyses (FMEA)
• Budget responsibility for large marine projects and reporting/forecasting
• Excellent IT skills in word processing, spreadsheets and engineering packages (Auto CAD)
• Good communication skills particularly written reports, presentations etc.
• Ability to deal with confrontation and maintain a professional outlook and attitude in resolving difficult issues
• Dynamic, self motivated individual with good communication skills
• Well organised and disciplined approach to work
• Interpersonal skills, leadership, mentoring etc.
• Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise and dynamically lead a team within a challenging working environment
• Mobility (short term business trips up to 1 week/Assignments up to 1 month)
• Demand correct HSES behaviours within Group and lead through personal example
• Actively pursue HSES improvements within all aspects of the job
• Actively participate in HSES schemes, training and support/mentor team members to do the same
• Consider HSES implication across all aspect of the business including the downstream activities of construction, installation, maintenance, modification and disposal of assets
Nice to have:
• Manage and develop the existing engineering support team of engineers.
• Manage the groups support to business unit/operations where specialist knowledge is required.
• Provide vessel support across Asset Technical and Asset Delivery as required.
• Recognised Project Management qualification
• Some project management experience
• Vessel Management experience
• Pipelay and deck equipment fabrication or maintenance experience
• Key skills in the use of Microsoft Project or Primavera etc.
• Active involvement/support development of the department and other departments within T-MOS
• Desire to build/develop the group and engineering processes and standards within Asset Technical and T-MOS
•Manage the priorities of work, allocation of personnel and when appropriate reaction to department needs with reallocation or recruitment of specialist personnel.
•Provide support to direct personnel
•Interface daily with the Asset Technical CAPEX and maintenance management to ensure that engineering services are provided where and when required.
•Ensure group is fully integrates within Asset Technical, works to be established engineering, project and quality processes.