Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Engineering Technician Job Description
· High School Diploma or equivalent. AS or BS degree preferred but not required.
· ACI Level I.
· NICET Level II in at least one topic (soils, concrete, or asphalt).
· ICC certification or able to obtain within 1 month.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office software and Adobe software.
· 5 years of experience in the materials testing and consulting industry.
· Valid Driver’s License required.
· Reliability – must be able to arrive at designated project sites or office prior to scheduled times.
· Good oral and written communications skills.
· Good mathematical skills, i.e. calculating volumes, areas, etc.
· Excellent attendance required.
· The work is subject to OUTSIDE ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS. Our ideal candidate enjoys working outdoors during all seasons.
· Ability to travel several months at a time.
· Must pass drug test, physical, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy.
· Superpave Mix Design Technologist
· Geosythetic Research Institute (CQA-ICP) certification
Engineering Technician needed to perform soil, concrete, asphalt and masonry testing.
· Will perform moisture/density testing of soil and asphalt; perform slump, air content, and unit weight of concrete and mold compressive strength and flexural strength specimens; and collect data.
· Inspection and Observation of shallow and deep foundation construction.
· Will provide daily reports of observation and test results utilizing computer technology.
· Will monitor work procedures for compliance with project specifications.
· Will interact with client representative (supervisors, foremen, project managers, engineers, etc.) at project sites.
· Performing testing in accordance with applicable standards in soils and concrete laboratory.
· Operating a motor vehicle in accordance with company policies.